Are you tired of government overreach? Sick of woke culture? Ready to live your faith boldly? Then you need to plan on attending the Standing For Freedom event and take a stand for life, liberty and biblical truth!
On November 4th and 5th 2022, Liberty University’s Freedom Center will be hosting its second national conference, Standing For Freedom: Biblical Principles in a Woke World. This two-day conference will include over 25 speakers with presentations that will engage and strengthen your faith and courage. You will hear from notable experts who are fighting battles in support of religious liberty and personal freedoms.
Progressivism has taken a stranglehold on America, and our freedoms of expression, pursuit of happiness, and religious liberty are under constant attack. The Liberty University Freedom Center recognizes this fight. The Standing For Freedom: Biblical Principles in a Woke World convention will help to equip, prepare, and commission you to fearlessly and unwaveringly proclaim the gospel truth to a sick and broken America!
When: November 4-5, 2022
Where: Thomas Road Baptist Church
*Please note your registration includes admission and Saturday lunch provided.
General Admission: $30
Liberty University Students: $10
Liberty University Staff & Faculty: $25
Thomas Road Baptist Church Staff and Members: $25
Military/First Responders: $25
Tickets Purchased at The Door: $50
- Mark Robinson – Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina
- Michael Knowles – Host of “The Michael Knowles Show” at Daily Wire and “Verdict with Ted Cruz”
- Allie Beth Stuckey – Speaker, author and host of the podcast, Relatable
- Liz Wheeler – Commentator, Author and host of The Liz Wheeler Show
- Eric Metaxas – Best selling author and host of the Eric Metaxas Show
- Ryan Helfenbein – Executive Director of the Standing for Freedom Center
- John Wesley Reid – Editor-in-Chief at the Standing for Freedom Center
- William Wolfe – Writer, Standing for Freedom Center
- Dr. David Wheeler – Professor of Evangelism, Liberty University
- Dr. Tim Yonts – Professor of Ethics, Liberty University
- Carol Swain – Award-winning political scientist and former tenured professor at Princeton and Vanderbilt Universities
- Leo Terrell – Renowned civil rights attorney and radio host from Los Angeles, CA
- Kristan Hawkins – President of Students for Life For America and Students For Life Action
- Seth Dillon – CEO of Babylon Bee
- Dr. Frank Turek – Dynamic Biblical Worldview Speaker and Author
- Sean Feucht – Speaker, author, missionary, artist and activist
- Jason Rapert – Arkansas State Senator, Founder and President of the National Assoc. of Christian Lawmakers and sponsored first successful heartbeat bill.
- Kevin Freeman – Host of The Economic War Room
- Ralph Reed – Chairman and CEO of Faith and Freedom Coalition
- Mike Farris – President and CEO of Alliance Defending Freedom
- Mat Staver – Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel
- Jeremy Dys – Senior Counsel for First Liberty and the host of First Liberty Briefing
- Coach Kennedy – Supreme Court case on High School football coach suspended and later fired because he prayed a brief, quiet prayer after football games
- Dr. William Lile – The Pro-Life Doc. Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and former OB/GYN Department Chair.
- Tina Descovich and Tiffany Justice – Founders of Moms for Liberty and former school board members; they witnessed how short-sighted and destructive policies directly hurt children and families.
- Virgil Walker – Executive Director of Operations for G3 Ministries, Co-host of the Just Thinking Podcast.
- David Closson – Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview at Family Research Council
- Megan Basham – Culture Reporter at the Daily Wire
- Arina Grossu – Fellow with Discsovery Institute’s Center on Human Exceptionalism
- Jena Powell – Ohio State Representative
- Christiana Kiefer – Senior Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom
- Tyson Langhofer – Senior Counsel, Director of Center for Academic Freedom with Alliance Defending Freedom